- Analysis and diagnosis.
- Maintenance conductive.
- Predictive maintenance.
- Preventive maintenance.
- Legal Technical Maintenance
- Track maintenance through management programs.
- Supervision and control.
- Adjustments and corrections.
- Detection anomalies.
- New construction and improvement of facilities (HVAC, plumbing, electrical and civil works).
Mainsa is responsible for maintaining and securing the functioning of technological facilities, industrial buildings through its divisions and specialized services.
Mainsa also performs optimization studies, automation and energy savings can track through remote management.
The operation developed for each case allows companies that hire our services benefit from:
- The optimization of facility availability.
- The immediacy of response.
- The high degree of interfacing with customers.
Depending on the degree of dispersion and dimensions of buildings, industries and facilities that Mainsa offers specific maintenance solutions.